Steltor Calendar with OpenLDAP

Has anyone successfully gotten Steltor Calendar to work with either
OpenLDAP 2.0.27 or 2.1.8?

We had a presentation from Oracle yesterday about all the wonderful (aka
STUPID) changes they are making to prevent it from happening, but say
since we are current customers we can continue to use it (WHEW!)...

I don't remember seeing anything on this list in a while about it, and
those that did post about it were using 2.0.11 or earlier versions (as I
remember).

Thanks,
Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===