DS on SunOS (Binary), Client on windows

Dear All,

I have CDS (binary for SunOS 5.8 from Symas) directory server. I have
'OpenLDAP Under Windows' compiled on a windows based machine. When I query
using ldapsearch within SunOS environment, it works all fine. Now, if I
query 'OpenLDAP under SunOS' using ldapsearch that is created by 'OpenLDAP
Under Windows', it fails with following messages generated by slapd.

***
connection_get(14): got connid=8
connection_read(14): checking for input on id=8
TLS trace: SSL_accept:before/accept initialization
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv2/v3 read client hello A
TLS: can't accept.
TLS: error:140760FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:unknown protocol
s23_srv
r.c:634
connection_read(14): TLS accept error error=-1 id=8, closing
connection_closing: readying conn=8 sd=14 for close
connection_close: conn=8 sd=14
***

Please guide what should be my next action. Thanks.

Regards,
Pravin Joshi

Regards
Pravin Joshi