Re: problems on EAGAIN? (was: TLS connect from remote host to slapd hangs)

man, 2002-11-04 kl. 12:04 skrev Rainer Clasen:

> after figuring out, that slapd picks the CAPath from ldap.conf in
> addition to a CAFile in slapd.conf I was able to workaround this problem
> by limiting the set of CA certificates the server knows to a small
> subset.

Isn't ldap.conf solely for the client(s)? That's the way it's always
worked for me.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

Could have been Henrik Ibsen's, Ole Bull's,
Henrik Wergelands's, Camilla Collet's and more's
last words, but weren't: «Fanden helder, helder
det at have sadset, end det at ikke have sadset
i det hele taget.»

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl