Re: SASL, TLS & Client Certificates

Hi Howard,

Wai Un wrote:

> > > just one more question please, is the SASL library in those
> > > connexitor cds 1.1.1
> > > solaris packages provided by Symas already patched with your post?
> >
> > Unfortunately not. The patch was only in our development source, not in
> > the released version. We will probably roll out a CDS 1.1.3 in a couple
> > of weeks with cumulative patches to the Cyrus and other source trees.
>
> that's a piece of very good news!
> I'm looking forward to testing the 1.1.3 release.
>
> regards,
>
> Un

regarding to your patch applied to the SASL library, would it be possible for
me to get those patches
you mentioned.
any links or URLs, or may be I should directly get them from the SASL library
cvs repository?

I heard that they're in your development source, well I could understand the
matter that you might not have released those patches yet, or may be not?
Anyway, I'd like to get them and patch the SASL library myself.

regards,

Un