Some records missing in replication

Hi!

I'm running OpenLDAP 2.0.25 and have to notice, that some changes
aren't replicated from the master to the slaves.  The master servers
two slaves and the problems are synchronous to both slaves.  One of
the slaves runs on the same machine as the master (for backup
purpose), so this cannot be a network problem but has to be a problem
with OpenLDAP.  I notice an average of 1-2 failed replications per
day, which is IMHO too much.

Any idea where I could start searching for the reason of this problem?
I don't have any idea, what's going wrong.  The problem was there with
2.0.23 before, the upgrade to 2.0.25 doesn't change anything.

Maybe this has to do with the fact, that there are two slurpd.replog
(and slurpd.replog.lock) files on the machine, one (empty) in
var/openldap-slurp and another one in var/openldap-slurp/replica (this
one keeps the data).  All four files have the same time stamp.
In the config I only mention var/openldap-slurp/slurpd.replog, but
slapd and slurpd seem to use var/openldap-slurp/replica/slurpd.replog
instead (no idea what this means).

The servers are running on SPARC Solaris 8 with Berkeley DB 4.0.14.

Tschoeeee

        Roland