eDirectory and Openldap

Hi,

Downloading 70 MB evaluation Novell eDirectory 8.62 for Linux shoot to
try out, because a client has a mixed Linux, NetWare 5 and Windows 2000
intranet.

My plan was originally one single Openldap solution, but the Novell
installation is a bit selfish. Middle finger up to the Windows
environment, since neither the client nor I couldn't care less..

Anybody with any experience of such a mixed environment? It seems to me
that this is more of a "please email me privately" case than an Openldap
case, unless the Openldap community can draw profit from it.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

Could have been Henrik Ibsen's, Ole Bull's,
Henrik Wergelands's, Camilla Collet's and more's
last words, but weren't: «Fanden helder, helder
det at have sadset, end det at ikke have sadset
i det hele taget.»

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl