openldap and pam

hi everyone !

imagine that I decreased my pam.conf to:

other   auth requisite          pam_authtok_get.so.1
other   auth required           pam_dhkeys.so.1
other   auth required           pam_unix_auth.so.1

other   account requisite       pam_roles.so.1
other   account required        pam_projects.so.1
other   account required        pam_unix_account.so.1

other   session required        pam_unix_session.so.1

passwd  auth required           pam_passwd_auth.so.1

other   password required       pam_dhkeys.so.1
other   password requisite      pam_authtok_get.so.1
other   password requisite      pam_authtok_check.so.1
other   password required       pam_authtok_store.so.1

and that I'm able to login with ssh without using the auhtorized.key..
So then I should be able to log to my box with any program which uses
pam !!!

But in fact I'm not able to log through dtlogin

anyone !\?, anyone ??

thanks in advance

briner 2002 10 25