Help in setting up Ldap Address book

Hi All,

I am setting up an Ldap address book and I encountered problem while
populating the database.

When I'm adding the data to the database using ldapadd I got this error and
I think its a schema problema?

[root@server openldap]# ldapadd -x -D
"cn=root,dc=server,dc=mydomain,dc=com" -W -f addbook.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "uid=test,ou=people,dc=server,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
ldap_add: Object class violation
        additional info: unrecognized objectClass 'MailRecipient'
ldif_record() = 65

Here is my ldif entry:
dn: uid=test,ou=people,dc=server,dc=mydomain,dc=com
uid: test
cn: Test Addressbook
givenname: Test
sn: Addressbook
mail: test@mydomain.com
objectClass: top
objectClass: MailRecipient
objectClass: person
objectClass: inetOrgPerson

and my slapd.conf
----- snip------------------
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/misc.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
---- snip----------------

database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=server,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=root,dc=server,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
rootpw          {SSHA}LWJhQ3JsfTGyy6iZ4gCvaH31bnWOeoKC
#rootpw          {CRYPT}05T/JKDWO0SuI
directory       /usr/local/var/addressbook
index   objectClass,uid,uidNumber,gidNumber,memberUid   eq
index   cn,mail,surname,givenname

What should be the problem?

Is there any sites that you can refer where I could read docs regarding
Address book ldap howto ?

TIA
--- Glen ---