Re: Multimaster Algorithm (was: Documentation volunteer (which was: Cluster replication: multiple masters))

I have a question: what about other implementations
that claim to do multimaster replication (iPlanet
and AD)? Do they simply ignore the rpoblem, or what?

I think it'd be interesting to learn from others'
experience...

Pierangelo.

--
Dr. Pierangelo Masarati         mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it