From: Brun, Paul
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 5:18 PM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Exporting OpenLdap Question

I am not sure if this is the most appropriate forum to be posting this in,
but under what conditions will a "slapcat" command on an existing
LDAP Server create an LDIF file that contains multiple duplicate entry
DN's with different entry data.

For instance, if I have a dn titled, "cn=systemconfig,ou=System,o=company",
it would appear more than once in the file. Under what possible scenerio's
would this happen?

Thanks
Paul

Pavel Brun Mitel Networks Corporation