Re: Help me:Rename DN with childrens in PHP.

tor, 2002-10-17 kl. 17:18 skrev Stig Venaas:

> This might look like a PHP problem, but I think it's likely to be an
> OpenLDAP problem. The PHP ldap_rename() simply calls the OpenLDAP APIs
> ldap_rename().

Yes, but he's addressing it in PHP.

He isn't likely to find his solution anywhere else. I know, because I'm
pushing the same proverbial stone as him up the same proverbial hill,
only to find it rolling down again each time.

The answer is, as always, RTFM. But this tim: RTFPHPM.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

"There are many people who can't face the truth ... If you rob a
normal person of life's lies, at the same time you'll be robbing
him of his happiness."

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl