user experiences

Hello,

Let me state this clearly so there's no confusion as to what I'm trying to
find out.

For people out there successfully using openldap for mission-critical
services, such as radius and nss_ldap, with 1 master and multiple slaves,
what versions of software are you using?  In this case, I'm referring to
the backend database (gdbm, dbd, etc...), openldap server, and operating
system (redhat, debian, *bsd?)...

Basically, I'm looking for a proven setup for a system serving 50k user
objects, which is accessed by radius servers, mail server, and web server.
 However, I'm interested in hearing about any stable, proven, ldap service
currentyl running.

I believe I am not the only person interested in this, so please post back
to the list.

Thanks,
John

--