Problem with ACL

Hello everybody!

I have directory with cn, sn, mail and id (unique serialNumber)
as dn. I would like to give access to that data for anybody but
only after correct search in cn (or sn, email). But now everybody
can list all of dn and after that everbody can list content of
every entries (using dn which is known already). Is there any way
to block it (I don't want to give spammers list of all our email
addresses).

My ACL is:

access to dn="cn=root,o=company" attr=mail,cn,sn by self write
access to attr=objectClass by anonymous =rs
access to attr=entry by anonymous =rs
access to attr=mail,sn,cn by anonymous =rs

Maybe I should use filter ? But I don't know how and
documentation is very poor. :(
Anybody could help me ?

Regards,
Andy

Halloween na promie do Szwecji! Weź udział w czarciej imprezie!
Odwiedź Karskronę! Kliknij i WYGRAJ! < http://abc.wp.pl/halloween >