Re: dc question

Oh now I understand, everything clear, thanks !!!

Regards
Marc

                    Aaron Anderson       To:     marc.bigler@day.com
                    <aaron@echosta       cc:     Yonah Russ <yonah@jct.ac.il>, openldap <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
                    r.ca>                Subject:     Re: dc question

                    10/15/02 06:00
                    PM

Yes.  Generally the most child portion of the dn (I'm sure there is a
better way to word that) should be an attribute in that entry.  For
example if you had

dn: cn=mbigler,dc=example,dc=com

You wouldn't need dc=example or dc=blablah.  You would need cn: mbigler in
that entry though.

Check out these links. They're very good articles for understanding LDAP.

http://www.linux-mag.com/2002-01/guru_01.html
http://www.linux-mag.com/2002-02/guru_01.html
http://www.linux-mag.com/2002-03/guru_01.html

Aaron