Problem with slurpd

Hi,
 I am running two openldap servers on diffrent boxes(running one as master server and other as slave server)
   both are using ldbm api "gdbm",  I created all enties in master server and  copied database file from master to slave and   was able to see the all ldap entries  with out problems on slave server

     Then I added replica host and replog directives in master server slapd.conf
     and added updatedn and updateref in slave servers slapd.conf here I follwed exactly the admin guide

   here is my master slapd.conf-----

database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=production,dc=net"
rootdn          "cn=prod1,cn=jdbc,dc=production,dc=net"
rootpw          xxxxxxxxx
directory       /var/lib/ldap/production.net
replica host=xxx.xxxxx.com:389  -->   xxx.xxxxx.com--> slave machine name
        binddn="cn=prod1,cn=jdbc,dc=production,dc=net"
        bindmethod=simple credentials=production
replogfile /var/lib/ldap/replica
access to * by * write
index   objectClass,uid,uidNumber,gidNumber     eq
index   cn,mail,surname,givenname               eq,subinitial

here is slave slapd.conf------------>

database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=production,dc=net"
rootdn          "cn=prod1,cn=jdbc,dc=production,dc=net"
rootpw          xxxxxxxxx
directory       /var/lib/ldap/production.net
access to * by * write
index   objectClass,uid,uidNumber,gidNumber     eq
index   cn,mail,surname,givenname               eq,subinitial
updatedn       "cn=prod1,cn=jdbc,dc=production,dc=net"
updateref      ldap://yyy.yyyyyy.com:389     ---> master machine name

then first I started master server /usr/sbin/slapd
next I started  slave ldap  /usr/sbin/slapd
then again on master server
I started slurpd using debug option
/usr/sbin/slurpd -d -1

the debug messages- are here
Config: **  cofiguartion file successfully read and pasred

new work in /var/lib/ldap/replica
  copy replog "/var/lib/ldap/replica" to "var/lib/ldap/replica/slurpd.replog"
new work in /var/lib/ldap/replica
  copy replog "/var/lib/ldap/replica" to "var/lib/ldap/replica/slurpd.replog"
new work in /var/lib/ldap/replica
  copy replog "/var/lib/ldap/replica" to "var/lib/ldap/replica/slurpd.replog"
new work in /var/lib/ldap/replica
  copy replog "/var/lib/ldap/replica" to "var/lib/ldap/replica/slurpd.replog"
new work in /var/lib/ldap/replica
  copy replog "/var/lib/ldap/replica" to "var/lib/ldap/replica/slurpd.replog"
new work in /var/lib/ldap/replica
  copy replog "/var/lib/ldap/replica" to "var/lib/ldap/replica/slurpd.replog"
new work in /var/lib/ldap/replica
  copy replog "/var/lib/ldap/replica" to "var/lib/ldap/replica/slurpd.replog"

---
---

this meassge coming contnously going in infinite loop

Can you please me have a look into this help why  this is happening here

Thks in advance
---Venkat