Re: RFC's ?

søn, 2002-10-13 kl. 19:54 skrev Jim C:

> Is there a specific location where the up-to-date LDAP RFC's can be
> viewed on the web?  My searches have turned up a lot of stuff in a lot
> of places suggesting a large degree of chaos.

You found this one already, did you?

http://www.kingsmountain.com/ldapRoadmap.shtml

When I entered 'ldap rfcs' into Alltheweb advanced search, it came up
with 35,705 references. Some in Chinese, some in Russian, etc, which I
couldn't read. But you can put in English language to filter on, too.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

"There are many people who can't face the truth ... If you rob a
normal person of life's lies, at the same time you'll be robbing
him of his happiness."

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl