Re: Please clear basic doubts

fre, 2002-10-11 kl. 14:37 skrev Pravin Joshi:

> I am stucked badly for the first time in life like this. I have seen people
> helping here generously. Please guide. Thank You in advance.

My heart bleeds for you, truly. I and many others could have helped you,
like troopers rallying to the call, if you'd used Linux with Gnome
instead of Solaris - in this particular case. For example, I'd have
advised GQ, so you could see exactly what you were doing.

As it is, you might be able to use LDapBrowser (Java) from your
workstation, not as good as GQ:

http://www.iit.edu/%7Egawojar/ldap/index.html

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

"There are many people who can't face the truth ... If you rob a
normal person of life's lies, at the same time you'll be robbing
him of his happiness."

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl