Re: Bakend Shell, BIND Process

Wello...

The problem is that i'm using the return code of my script (exit (0/1)),
to hinder the bind process, but now, i finaly understood that slapd uses
the string "code: XX" that i have to return after the string "RESULT" in
the end of my script.

XX == 0  -> auth bind
XX != O	 -> unauth bind

Cooollll

Thanks

Paulo Calçada

I' hope that this little mail helps a minoraty of people that committed
the same error, to follow a diferent path.
The correct path (i supose) :)))