Re: Addressbook editor software

ons, 2002-10-09 kl. 14:50 skrev Adam Williams:

> >Well, I'm in the middle of learning PHP4 to make tailor-made, web-based
> >apps and make them run as I want them to run, and what I would want any
> >clients of mine to use. It's fun :-)

> If you want something specifically for addresses and is a web app look
> at Turba.  It is very powerful, and can import/export several formats.
> Also has a section in my LDAP presentation -
> ftp://kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/ldapv3.pdf

Adam, ed (?),

I'll definitely include it in the wide, bottomless PHP "sourcepit."

But the wish is to actively develop a complete armory with which to
address all possible LDAP challenges.

Thanks!

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

"There are many people who can't face the truth ... If you rob a
normal person of life's lies, at the same time you'll be robbing
him of his happiness."

>From Henrik Ibsen's "Vildanden", "The wild Duck."

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:	http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:	(+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:		(+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981