Re: userPassword attribute - cleartext but still being encrypted ?

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for getting back to me.

That's very interesting.
Unfortunately the application I'm writing uses "ldapsearch" to retrieve all
the users values. :(

I wonder if there is maybe some other command-line tool that I can use to
display the unencrypted "userPassword" attribute ?

Many thanks and kind regards.

David Wilson
DcData
+27 83 787 7424
http://www.dcdata.co.za

LinuxBox S.A - Africa's largest online Linux community
http://www.linuxbox.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !