RE: Can't UnTAR SYMAS OpenLDAP files for SunOS 5.8

http://www.symas.net/download/connexitor/INSTALL.txt

Also see the 2.1 Admin Guide at http://www.openldap.org/doc/

All of the packages are ready to run. You need to set up the various config
files of course - slapd.conf, ldap.conf, maybe others as well depending on
the options you want to use.

  -- Howard Chu