Startup error

Dear All,

I have installed 'openldap under windows'. While starting Directory service
(for the first time itself after compilation), it executes the line where it
creats the index. And then it halts. Given below is output displayed on the
screen. Line 48 in slapd.conf file contains the index statement. A hting to
note is mine is openldap under windows.

line 48 (index  objectClass     eq)
index objectClass 0x0004
slapd startup: initiated.
slapd starting
daemon: added 144r
daemon: select: listen=144 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL

I have created the reqd folder for the database. Suppose my computer on
which directory service is installed COMP10, and doman name is myDomain.com.
Then what should be the entries? Please guide. Thanks.

Regards
Pravin Joshi