Starting to use LDAP - where to start.

OK, Thanks to all who have helped me get OpenLDAP installed and working.  Now I have a few other usability based questions.

I have about 15 Sun Solaris servers.  I would like to have a single point of authentication for them.
How/where do I start with adding the groups and users that the developers, QA, and DBA need to be cross system friendly?  And if using LDAP, what about login scripts that mount NFS mounts, etc.

Thanks for the guidance and help.

Daniel Curry
IT Manager
Cariocas
625 Second Street
Suite 201
San Francisco, CA 94107
ph: 415-348-6516
fx: 415-348-6505
cell: 510-579-6680

"If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z,
X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut."
  - Albert Einstein