RH 7.3 and OpenLDAP

Hello All,

I am using OpenLDAP for authentication for system as well as Samba et al. I have it working successfully. We have a few users as well as very limited logins on the system. I was wondering whether the stock RH 7.3 OpenLDAP package spawning about 15 OpenLDAP processes is normal ?

How would I reduce these numbers if I wanted to do so to say about 5 OpenLDAP slapd processes.

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi