Limiting users to Squid LDAP Authentication (search filter?)

Hello,

Before you scream about an off topic post please hear me out. I have
Squid authenticating off of my directory.  I want to limit proxy access
to users in my proxy group, currently it's open to the entire directory.
The squid ldap module can take a search filter, but since I'm new to
LDAP queries, I can't figure out if a search filter can do what I want,
or how to do it.

In a perfect world I'd want the filter to check that the dn of the user
squid is searching for is in the uniqueMember field of my proxy users
group (cn=proxyusers,ou=Group,dc=example,dc=com).

Any help is appreciated.

--
Jeff Bearer, RHCE
Webmaster, PittsburghLIVE.com