Re: Mysql as a backend for LDAP

perl is a pretty good synch-builder, with DBI / DBD::yourdatabasetype
and net::LDAP the synchronisation is pretty trivial, I have a script
that keeps Oracle, Mysql and LDAP all in synch with a delay between
updates of max 120 seconds. I guess it depends on the structure of your

Tim

--
Tim Kay

If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing
on
my shoulders.