RE: Follow up: 2.1.4, solaris 8, fails to start

This is a product suite we call Connexitor Directory Services. It will be
maintained on an ongoing basis. We offer commercial technical support
contracts for the suite, but the binaries are free downloads. Fred, I'll let
you know when the new downloads are available.

  -- Howard Chu