-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Diederich [mailto:andrew@NETdelivery.com]

After a make distclean, and folowed Igor's instructions, I still fail on
test two (results at end of reply).  Let me think out loud here, and see if
someone can pick up what I'm missing.

1) I only have one BDB on the system.  It's a fresh Netra T1, and I'm the
only one who has logged in.  I did a search for db.h (figuring that would be
a good way to check).

find / -name db.h 2>/dev/null
/usr/openwin/share/include/xview/db.h
/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.0/include/db.h
/var/src/db-4.0.14/build_unix/db.h
/var/src/db-4.0.14/build_vxworks/db.h
/var/src/db-4.0.14/build_win32/db.h

The openwin stuff isn't near my path.

2) crle seems to be setup correctly (below).

3) I didn't run tests on db 4.0.14, since it needs tcl.  I'm going to bite
the bullet, install tcl 8, and try to run those tests.

4) My path / variables seem to be correct.  Stuff built before, and the only
changes from yesterday were some slight LD variable changes, plus the
--with-ldbm type options in ./configure.  I think I'll test variations on
that, too, like not forcing bdb, and maybe not --with-ldbm.

Thanks for the continuing help!

--
Andrew Diederich