To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 12:24 PM
Subject: windoze NT authentication via LDAP

Hi,

Is it possible to get windoze NT servers
to authenticate via an openLDAP server running
on Linux?  I've searched the archives here,
groups on google and various other places
and while the question has certainly been
asked, there don't seem to be any answers,
which isn't a good sign I guess.. been
thru all my NT server books and things
and they don't even mention LDAP...
there was something about NDS somewhere,
I guess that's part of Netware Directory
Services?  Is this free or part of windoze
NT server? Would it work?  If anyone is
doing this, I would sure appreciate any
pointers on how to do it.

Thanks