LDAP to /etc/passwd

Hi,

I have an LDAP server which has user accounts in it. I want to make a new server but I dont want it to talk to the LDAP sever for user accounts (at the mo). Has anyone got or knows of a script or program which will take account info from LDAP and make it into an /etc/passwd file.

Cheers

Kristyan Osborne IT Technician
Longhill High School
01273 391672

------
Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working properly if you open windows.
Win95:       A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
             8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a
             2-bit company who cannot stand 1 bit of competition.

---