RE: Problems with OpenLDAP 2.1.4 and Kerberos

Well,

I have looked through all the available logs and found no applicable
entries. I posted a copy of the "truss" output in my original post (I'm
not a skilled programmer, and the truss output has proven to be less
than helpful). Regarding the sniffer, I will attempt that on Monday.
Will this "AS_REP" be easy to identify? Or should I be looking for
specific patterns?

Thanks again, I entered the command with the options below, and it still
fails (never mentioning "SASL/GSSAPI authentication started" or any of
the other output). When I add the "-x", "-D ..." and "-W' flags, it
works perfectly! It's nice to know that SOMETHING is wrong other than
me!

Tony

Anthony Brock
Director of Network Services