Re: nisDomain not a structural object class? (Or, fun with Solaris 8)

That did indeed solve the 'no structural classes' error message, however, now it's telling me that the entry already exists:

workstation [~] # ldapadd -x -W -D 'cn=Manager,dc=mycompany,dc=com' -f ~me/ldap/foo.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "dc=mycompany,dc=com"
ldapadd: update failed: dc=mycompany,dc=com
ldap_add: Already exists (68)

This is for the following LDIF:

dn: dc=mycompany,dc=com
objectClass: top
objectClass: organization
objectClass: nisDomainObject
o: My Company
nisDomain: mycompany.com

I also tried removing the database, and doing another 'make install' (this is just a test environment) in an attempt to start with a clean slate.

Thanks in advance...

--
...Robert Liesenfeld
...Cell: 612-964-7454