RE: Problems with OpenLDAP 2.1.4 and Kerberos

Hmmm,

Setting the debug flag to -1 didn't appears to increase the output.
Thanks for the information concerning the "-I" flag. I was under a
different impression from the LDAP-Kerberos HOWTO.

Could this be an issue with our Active Directory setup? I'm intrigued by
the suggestion concerning the ldap/host@realm ticket (basically, I'm
grasping at straws).

Also, does anyone know how to better troubleshoot the SASL libraries? I
again tried the sample programs included with SASL v2, and they appeared
to work fine. Of course, this was when connecting to a UNIX server, not
a W2K server.

Tony

Anthony Brock
Director of Network Services