RE: Problems with OpenLDAP 2.1.4 and Kerberos

krb5.keytab?

Interesting point!

How do you create this principle in an active directory environment?
We're attempting to use this against a Microsoft AD LDAP, and we would
need this principle on one of the AD servers. Any ideas? I haven't seen
any reference to this in the MS documentation.

Tony

Anthony Brock
Director of Network Services
George Fox University