Group lookups failing

Hi

I have pam_ldap and nss_ldap on a test Mandrake box. Authentication is
working without issue back to an Openldap server.

User lookups are working fine.
However group lookup fails: "getent group" returns nothing, and 'ls' lists
group numbers instead of names.
"getent shadow" and "passwd" return expected values.

This is probably a simple problem but after a day of looking I can't see
anything. Any help would be appreciated!

My config:

nsswitch.conf:
group:      ldap nisplus nis

pam_ldap.conf:
nss_base_group          ou=Group,dc=somedomain,dc=com?one

nss_ldap version: 189-2
pam_ldap version: 148-1
Openldap version:  2.0.21-1

Cheers
Adam

The contents of this message and any attachments are confidential and
are intended solely for the attention and use of the addressee only.
Information contained in this message may be subject to legal,
professional or other privilege or may otherwise be protected by other
legal rules. This message should not be copied or forwarded to any other
person without the express permission of the sender. If you are not the
intended recipient you are not authorised to disclose, copy, distribute
or retain this message or any part of it.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
telephone (+44-20-7002-4000) and destroy the original message.

We reserve the right to monitor all e-mail messages passing through our
network.