Re: sasl

--On Wednesday, September 11, 2002 4:05 PM +0200 Claudie David <claudie.david@sib.fr> wrote:

Hi,

My server does not support any SASL mechanisms (the root DSE does not
have a supportedSASLMechanisms attribute)
Nevertheless, cyrus sasl is installed on my machine and I changed my
slapd.conf in order to authenticate with sasl
To authenticate with sasl, I must recompiled my openldap?
I don't find documentation about changing my openldap for that  ...
Thanks for any help!

Claudie,

You don't mention what version of openldap you are running. However, you need to compile with with the flag:
--with-cyrus-sasl

for openldap to use SASL.

--Quanah

--