slurpd replication logs when slave down

Hi,

I have a master OpenLDAP 2.0.23 running on Solaris 2.8, and 3 slave
OpenLDAP 2.0.23 running on FreeBSD 4.6.2-RELEASE. Relevant replication
config in master LDAP:-

# ldap1.whatever.com
replica host=192.168.1.6:389
        binddn="uid=repl,dc=whatever,dc=com"
        bindmethod=simple credentials=nihauma
......<same config for ldap2, and ldap3.whatever.com>......

replogfile      "/var/log/slurpd/replogfile"

Replication works fine, and logs get written and removed in replogfile as
expected. However,  when I bring down one slave server for maintenance, I
noticed that no errors are being reported in replogfile. However as soon
as I bring the slave server back up, the backlog of modifications get
written. Somehow slurpd is storing the backlog in some other location, and
I can't seem to find it (certainly not in replogfile). Is this expected
behavior? If so, where does the backlog get stored?

Thanks.

--sazli
cd /open/source; make world
** PGP/GnuPG Public key:- **
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x06D4113E
Key fingerprint = 0776 CC02 2C3F C0FF 7312  0C3E 0593 AF64 06D4 113E

This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my