ldapadd 2.0.25

Hiya.

I'm executing the following command:

   ldapadd -x -c -D "cn=root,dc=mycompany,dc=com" -w "secret" -f people.ldif

The contents of the people.ldif file are user entries separated by a blank
line. When I execute the above command, only the first entry is actually
added to the directory. When using the -n and -v flags, it shows only the
first entry would be added. When I deleted the first entry in the file, now
the new first entry gets added successfully, but the rest don't.

Any pointers as to what I'm doing wrong? I've looked through the man pages
for ldapadd, but didn't notice anything that said "use this switch to go
ahead and process the whole file."

Thanks.

Tyler Palmer          Software Developer, Cyntergy Technology, LLC
tpalmer@cyntergytechnology.com              (918)877-6000 ext. 366
GPG Fingerprint: B3E9 D77B 64D7 1783 BA91 036D E4AC 18D0 DB19 4D95