problems following quickstart guide

Hi,

I'm having problems with the quickstart guide.

I'm using Redhat 7.2 and their RPMs of openLDAP,
rpm -q openLDAP
yeilds 2.0.11-13  which I assume works, quite
a few Redhat RPMS do tend to work.

In the quickstart guide, I have configured
the slapd.conf and started slapd successfully.
I have checked to see if the server is configured
and running correctly using the ldapsearch
syntax and it returns the same values as the
quickstart guide says it should.  I then create
the example.ldif (by typing it all, not copy and paste,
there isn't any extra white space... but when
I do the ldapaddm, I get error message:

ldap_add: Invalid syntax
          additional info: objectclass: objectclass: value #0 contains
invalid data

Now I have looked at this example file many times over the last
24 hours and I can't spot the problem ... this is my example.ldif:

dn: dc=emtex,dc=com
objectclass: dcObject
objectclass: organization
o: Emtex Limited
dc: emtex

dn: cn=Manager,dc=emtex,dc=com
objectclass: organizationalRole
cn: Manager

I am using the command

ldapadd -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=emtex,dc=com" -W -f example.ldif

Can anyone tell me how the error message relates to this...
I am also reading other docs .. not just the quickstart,
but I am trying to get an example working as well as I find
it helps to have a working example

Thanks

Bill