[OT] LDAP addition to GnuDIP

[let me right away say I'm sorry for the cross post]

I'm about to deploy Bind9/LDAP to the rest of my LDAPified
system. I needed LDAP support for GnuDIP (a Dynamic DNS
in perl). I patched version 2.1.2. The patch is at

http://www.bayour.com/kerberos/gnudip-2.1.2.patch.txt

Nothing fancy though (the patch have been sent to the author
of GnuDIP so with a little luck it will be included in the
next version).
--
Nazi supercomputer bomb Clinton Saddam Hussein Peking South Africa
iodine spy Marxist counter-intelligence munitions subway Iran critical