RE: SASL/GSSAPI with 2.1.4 causes segfaults

--On Friday, August 30, 2002 9:50 AM -0700 "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org> wrote:

At 05:31 AM 2002-08-30, Howard Chu wrote:
This is due to a typo in a Debug statement. By the way, when reporting a
crash, you will get a faster resolution if you give us the stack trace
from the crash. It would make it easier for us to locate these errors.
You would even be able to locate and fix the error yourself very
quickly, especially for such simple mistakes as this.