From: Al Lilianstrom [mailto:al.lilianstrom@fnal.gov]
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 4:47 AM
To: John Green
Cc: Openldap-Software (E-mail)
Subject: Re: LDAP/Kerberos user management

We did something like this. A Oracle application drives a couple of
scripts when a new user is added to a particular database. One script
issues kadmin scripts to add the user to the MIT KDC. The second script
uses the OpenLDAP tools ldapsearch and ldapmodify to add the same user
to Active Directory. Kerberos is used for authentication all around so
there are no passwords going over the network at any time.

	al

--

Al Lilianstrom
CD/OSS/CSI