Re: ACL issues

Uhm, yeah, that made a big difference - users are now able to write to
their own objects. Why does turning off replication make a difference?! This is obviously not suitable for moving into production.

I have no idea. It took me almost two days of messing with ACLs and thinking something was broken to realize that replication and ACLs don't get along so well.

I think this issue may be worth another thread.

FWIW, I was changing ACLs on the master and restarting, but
leaving the slave alone.  Maybe this could be part of the
problem?