Re: Client reports "Can't Contact LDAP server"

On Sat, 2002-08-24 at 23:09, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> You might try enabling some debugging output...
> Most likely the problem is TLS certificate related.
> And likely unrelated to Kerberos.

Which debugging flags are most appropriate? I am really new 'student' to
OpenLDAP and have read about them but not sure how to use them. From
what I understand you can use them in combination by adding them
together. Which combinations provide the best amount of relevant
information?

Stephen