Re: sasl / slapd problem

At 05:22 AM 2002-08-23, Axel Bock wrote:
>I heard of, but found none:
>-  slapd.conf files in /usr/lib/sasl, which is annoying, cause I cannot
>   create one without having any clue how this file should look ... :-)

See doc/sysadmin.html in the Cyrus SASL distribution.
In particular, the "How to set configuration options"
section which discusses App.conf files (where, for
slapd(8), App is "slapd").

Note: don't confuse Cyrus SASL App.conf files with slapd's
slapd.conf(5) files.  While they may share the same
name, they serve different purposes and have different
formats and are found in different directories.

Kurt