Re: TLS/SSL-ceritificate & Replication v2.1.3

A short time ago, at a computer terminal not so far away, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
>>In particular, I'm thinking about things like the above
>>change in cert verification behavior, as well as the change in SASL DN
>>format.
>
>Sounds like the start of a FAQ answer.  Feel free to add
>useful answers to the FAQ.  It is interactive.

Hmm, yes an FAQ entry would be better than nothing, but the idea I was
trying to get across was that ideally this should be information provided
at release, by those who made the changes - rather than after release, by
those who found the changes.

--
Will Day                  Those who would give up essential Liberty, to
@rom.oit.gatech.edu       purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither