RE: ldapmodify returns "No such object (32)" for user besides ROO TDN

Good day,

I would have replied to your original message, but I couldn't find it in my
inbox.

"No such object" will get returned if your ACLs are incorrect.  I know you
said you thought they were right, but it would help if you posted all of
them.

Running slapd with some debugging turned on would help as well. (slapd -d 1)

Darren Gamble
Planner, Regional Services
Shaw Cablesystems GP
630 - 3rd Avenue SW