Re: number of entries

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by number of entries, but if you mean
the number of uids in the database - I build an ldif file from an
/etc/passwd file using a perl script, I simply count the number of ldif
entries and output that into a logfile.  Also, if you use the LDAP
Browser/EDitor by Jarek Gawor, http://www.lit.edu/~gawojar/ldap, that will
give you a count of all entries.  Hope this helps.

--
Andrew Bacchi
Staff Systems Programmer

http://www.rpi.edu/~bacchi/