Re: Solaris 9 with Openldap and TLS

fre, 2002-08-23 kl. 03:21 skrev Igor Brezac:

> > I'm curious how to find out what loglevel does what... is there any such
> > documentation out there?

> >From man slapd.conf
>
>                1    trace function calls
>                2    debug packet handling
>                4    heavy trace debugging
>                8    connection management
>                16   print out packets sent and received
>                32   search filter processing
>                64   configuration file processing
>                128  access control list processing
>                256  stats log connections/operations/results
>                512  stats log entries sent
>                1024 print communication with shell backends
>                2048 entry parsing

You can combine or "and" them, too. For example loglevel 5 gives
different results than loglevel 4 - for some debugging you'd rather use
level 5 than 4.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

The usefulness of RTFM is vastly overrated.

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:	http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:	(+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:		(+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981