From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of John Green
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 9:10 AM
To: Openldap-Software (E-mail)
Subject: LDAP/Kerberos user management

Hi, I am trying to find a method for a principal automatically being created
in a Kerberos database while at the same time adding a corresponding entry
to an LDAP database.  Has anyone heard of or is anyone using something like
this?  I have found some utilities for sale on the web (some might even
work), just looking for alternatives.  I am trying to automate the creation
of username/password/ldap_entry/Kerberos_principal/customer_web_site, which
the customer will be able to accomplish without IT intervention from a
common web site.

Thanks for any help or advice  --  John